Tuesday, May 21, 2013

New Catechism App

This past weekend at the Teach Them Diligently - we were so blessed to sit in on the Seeds Family Worship session.  Years ago, someone told us about Seeds and it transformed the way our kids have been able to memorize scripture.  These awesomely talented folks from Nashville have taken pure Scripture and set it to catchy tunes - perfect little ditties that stick with you through the day and help hide the Word in your heart.

They did a session on Family Worship and highly recommended a few resources.  I thought I would share since many of our readers enjoy a little time in the Word as a family.  Check them out!

1.  New City Catechism - they have a free PDF of their updated Catechism questions and a great new App for your iPad.  How cool is that!

2.  Books by Sally Michael - I went to the Exhibit Hall to look for these books sold through Grace & Truth and loved them.  I snatched up 2 to use with our kidds this year - God's Promises and God's Names.  Can't wait to get started!

Just so you know - I loved the Seeds people so much that I texted them after I got home and invited them over for dinner.  I really hope they come!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment