Monday, June 4, 2012

Thirty-One

I have tried other direct sales companies before.  I'm such a sucker for their sales pitches.  But, I attended a Thrity-One party and fell head over heels for their products.  So, I am now officially a.......



I have wanted to work with Thirty-One for years because I seriously adore Thirty-One products! I was able to get the startup kit for only $99 with the chance to get a $99 rebate.  You can't beat that!

You may already have a Thirty-One consultant you love, but if you don't, I would LOVE to be yours! You can shop online at www.mythirtyone.com/CamilleLancaster/ any time and I will soon be doing online parties. The Summer catalog has some super cute patterns and ideas for organization. I would love to work with you and let you gain rewards for being a hostess. And if you would like to get the awesome startup kit (a lot of products for a hugely discounted price) and earn some extra income, you can sign up under me and I will be your Sponsor. :)

I do think these are wonderful, useful, and super cute products that everyone can use. I really think it sells itself. Again, I would love to work with anyone who is interested and it would be great for some of you to help build my team!

If nothing else, Thirty-One is a fun hobby that offers great merchandise. Most importantly, it's a faith-based company and that makes a huge difference to me (the name itself is taken from Proverbs 31). I truly wouldn't be a part of something that I didn't fully support. I'm looking forward to being with Thirty-One!
(parts of this post were copied from my great sponsor - Ashley Lancaster from www.ourhappilyeverafters.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment