Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What would it take?

What would it take for you, yes you, to get excited about adoption?  I am now reading Fields of the Fatherless by Tom Davis and once again, it is so obvious that adoption is all part of God's plan.  We are to take care of the widows and orphans - those without means of finding love and life-sustaining care.  So, I ask - what would it take for you to get involved?  There are so many beautiful, adorable children in the same orphanage as Lori waiting for a family.  Would you consider being one of those families?  I mean, really, would you send an email today and start the adoption process?  If your answer is yes - then visit http://www.harmonyoutreach.org/ or Holt International.  If your answer is no - then what's in the way?  I am begging for those of you who read this blog to get involved.  We make so many excuses and say nice, PC things like "adoption isn't for everyone" and "that's so great - but I've got may hands full with the 2 kids I already have".  You know - you've heard it or maybe even said it.   But, it's time to go "Vonnal Donnal" and take this bull by the horns.  I double - dog dare you!

No comments:

Post a Comment